Thursday, November 12, 2009

First blog EVER! WOOHOO!

Welcome everyone to our blog...I am very new to this program, so bear with me. I wasn't sure where to start, but decided I'd start with Halloween and move on from there. I wanted to post some pics from Ryan's birthday party, but unfortunately I was quite sick at his party and didn't get pictures on my camera, so that will have to wait. Here are the highlights of halloween and a recent birthday party we attended. Hope you enjoy! :-)





Wyatt is dressed up in his monkey costume...a big 4 month old in a 6-9mo. old costume and it fits perfectly! He's such a big boy!


Ryan surprised us all when he put his Woody costume on without a fight and even wore his hat all evening! His Aunt Carrie got him the costume for his 3rd birthday.

I love this picture...what you don't know is that he HAD to take his Woody doll with him, so we threw him in his trick or treat bag. BTW this is the first year he's used his trick or treat bag made by Becky's mom Debbie...it's so cute!
He was sooo ready to hit the pavement!
After the festivities of Halloween ended on Saturday, we spent Sunday evening at Bounce for Emma's 3rd birthday. Here is Emma's mom Sharon with her newest sweetheart, Sofie and Sharon's sister Sandra. Sandra was here helping Sharon and Cal pack and then travel with Sharon and the girls to their new home in New Jersey the following week. Emma's birthday became the perfect gathering for our Birth to 3 group before the Roberts family became permanent East Coast residents. So sad to say goodbye to a friend and her family, but we are glad that everything worked out well for them!
Tracy chatting with the birthday girl.
Garret taking a break from jumping.
Ryan observing Michael's jumping technique.
Emma loved running on top of the parachute rather than under.
Anna and Jackson, Sharon and Sofie and me with Wyatt...the newest additions to the growing Birth to 3 family! The wonderful and amazing....three person swing! Ryan did it once and I'm sure that's all he'll ever do again!
Hang man!
Playing under the fort with his friends...thats Libby wearing matching sweat pants in pink! So cute!
That's it for now, I've got some boys who would like their mommy back! lol. Stay tuned...there will be more to come. Maybe this will help motivate me to keep my camera charged and handy!
















3 comments:

  1. Carrie will love it when I tell her about the pic's of Ryan in his outfit she got him and how much he liked it and how cute he looks in it..and now it is on the internet for all to see ..she will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, Love the new blog! I linked to your from mine and I'll be checking often. Love the halloween costumes and got sad all over again looking at Emma's party. But, happy too! I also loved the pics of all the youngest babies. Our group is growing!

    ReplyDelete

Followers