Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back to it!

Wow, life is passing me by too quickly here! I'm so behind with my pictures, I will just pass by the holiday pictures all together (sorry!) and move on to more current pictures and activities. Just a short catch up...then will do more blogging later.
So, I did it...I cut my hair! Well, "I" didn't cut it, but I had it cut at a salon ;-) I love it...actually since this picture was a good 3 weeks ago, it has grown out a bit and I am needing to get it trimmed. But I am for sure gonna keep it short from now on...I can't tell you how nice it is to get outa the shower in 5 minutes, fix my hair in 2 minutes and move on! Why didn't I cut it before??? Oh yeah, my hubby doesn't like me cutting my hair...he actually shaved his gotee off the week after I cut my hair in rebellion of my new 'do. What a goober....he looked like he was ten years old! Sorry, no picture to go along with that....I'm sure he'll do it again when I trim my hair next and I will get my camera out when he does! :-P
Love the self portrait!

A few weeks ago we had a yummy crab feed at my grandma's house...the boys could care less, but we LOVED it! This is how we spent the time after eating.
Ryan found this hat and thought it was "Woody's Hat", but really it was one my grandma and grandpa picked up in Mexico. I am thinking about getting this one printed and framed.
I love taking pictures of Wyatt...he is so photogenic...and he totally poses when he sees the camera...what a ham!

Grandma time!

He wants to walk so bad, I just know he'll be doing it before he turns 1. This picture captures his adorable little one tooth smile!

That's it for now...will post more later! Got some boys who would like to do something other than watch their mom on the computer! lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers